At interracialdatingapp.co, your privacy is of paramount importance. All our products and services are built considering your privacy so you can build meaningful connections here without any concerns.
- Who are we
- Information we collect
- Data collection technologies
- How is information used
- Sharing user information
- Your rights
- Information protection
- Information retention
- Children’s privacy
- Contacting us
WHO ARE WE
Interracialapp.co is a dating service that strives to connect people from across the globe. In order to enable this, we have built platforms and loaded them with features that make it feasible for users to connect with other like-minded individuals.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We would not be able to help with connect with like-minded people unless we had some information about you, such as basic profile details and the traits you look for in a potential connection. In addition to this, we also collect information as you use our service and third-parties. You agree to give us certain information when using this service:
- At the time of profile creation, you share login credentials as well as basic information such as gender and date of birth, which are essential for the service to function.
- You may also choose to share your lifestyle preferences, interests, pictures and videos. This means you would have to allow us to access your photo albums or camera. Please note, some of this information might be classified as ‘sensitive’ or ‘highly confidential’.
- When you subscribe to a paid service or make an in-App purchase, you provide us or our payment partner with your credit/ debit card number and other financial details as deemed applicable to complete the purchase action.
- When you contact our support team, we collect and record the information you provide for training purposes.
- interracialdatingapp.co also processes your chats with other members as well as content you publish.
Information collected when you use interracialdatingapp.co :
- We collect information about your activity on the platform. This may include, but is not restricted to features you have been using, searches, clicks and advertisements that you click on, among others.
- Device information, such as IP address, device ID and type, browser type, operating system and other technologies that are generally associated with identifying the device you’re using.
- With you consent, we can map your geographical location, based on the service and device you’re using
DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
HOW IS INFORMATION USED
Your information is collected and utilized to enhance user experience and improve our service. Besides, this data also enables us to show you relevant advertisements that may be of interest to you. In addition, your information might be used for following purposes:
- Create and manage your account
- Complete transactions
- Provide prompt customer support
- Analyze your profile and recommend connections accordingly
- Link all your devices to deliver a consistent experience
- To serve relevant offers and advertisements
- Analyze user behavior to improve our service and content
- Address misbehavior/ fraudulent activities
- Comply with legal requirements and assist law enforcement agencies when required
SHARING USER INFORMATION
We primarily share information with other users. In addition, some information is also shared with partners and help us operate the service and in a few cases with legal authorities and law enforcement agencies. We may also transfer/ share your information, whether in whole or in part, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or any other change of control or ownership.
We believe in giving users complete control of their information. The following tools are available at your disposal:
- Account settings that help you access/ change/ delete information that you have provided.
- Options that allow you to report other profiles or block them at your discretion.
- Device settings that allow you to control app’s access to certain features.
- You can stop sharing device-related information with us by uninstalling the app by following the standard process.
We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities. This is done to ensure there are no loopholes to be exploited. Our teams work around the clock to protect you against unauthorized access or disclosure of personal information. While we take every measure to protect your data, we cannot promise that your personal information will always be secure. We may suspend use of all services on the app without notice if we suspect or detect any suspicious activity or breach of security.
Your information is retained on our servers as long as it is required for business purposes or as directed by law. User information would also be retained in case the user deleted the account. However, the account would publicly not be visible nor would be operational by the account owner.
Our services are restricted to users who are 18 years or older. We strictly abide by legal regulations and do not knowingly permit anybody under the age of 18 to create an account or collect data. In case you notice any user under the age of 18, please report it to us.